Members of the San Onofre Community Engagement Panel
The Community Engagement Panel holds public meetings at least four times per year.
- Dr. David G. Victor (University of California, San Diego)
- City of San Clemente (Council Member Tim Brown)
- The Nicholas Endowment (Dan Stetson)
- American Nuclear Society, San Diego Chapter (Edward "Ted" Quinn)
- California State Parks (Rich Haydon)
- Camp Pendleton (Tom Caughlan)
- Capistrano Unified School District Board of Trustees (President Martha McNicholas)
- City of Dana Point (Mayor Pro Tem Paul Wyatt)
- City of Oceanside (Council Member Jerome M. “Jerry” Kern)
- City of San Juan Capistrano (Council Member Pam Patterson)
- Laborers International Union of North America Local 89 (Valentine "Val" Macedo)
- Orange County Board of Supervisors (Supervisor Lisa Bartlett)
- Orange County Coastkeeper (Garry Brown)
- Orange County Sheriff's Department (Donna Boston)
- San Diego County Board of Supervisors (Supervisor Bill Horn)
- Sierra Club (Glenn Pascall)
- South Orange County Economic Coalition (Jim Leach)
Safety, stewardship and community engagement will guide the Decommissioning process.
Watch past Community Engagement Panel events and more.