1Q Community Engagement Panel Regular Meeting on Environmental Stewardship
Date: March 23, 2023
Time: 5:30 – 8:30 pm (PST)
Location: The Laguna Hills Community Center, 25555 Alicia Parkway, Laguna Hills, CA
The 1Q 2023 Community Engagement Panel (CEP) Meeting will be conducted in a hybrid (in-person and virtual) format. Participants may attend in person or join the meeting via Microsoft Teams.
Important Update: Proof of a negative test for COVID-19 is no longer required. As a result of the reduced risk of exposure to COVID-19 at in-person meetings, Southern California Edison has eliminated testing requirements for these types of indoor events. Requirements for hybrid (virtual / in-person) meetings will continue to be evaluated based on risk factors and SCE policies, which are designed for the health and safety of all participants.
How to Join the Meeting Virtually via Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only)
+1 213-297-0156,,19092642# United States, Los Angeles
Phone Conference ID: 456 532 006#
Find a local number | Reset PIN
Meetings MAY be recorded only if the presenter enables the recording feature AND initiates recording. If the meeting is being recorded, you will be warned and you may either consent to recording by staying on the call or hang up and contact meeting host.
Learn More | Help | Meeting options | Legal
How to Submit a Question/Comment
To submit questions/comments in advance of a CEP meeting use the email address provided: email@example.com
- Comments submitted in advance of the meeting and related to agenda topics will be—to the greatest extent possible—addressed in the presentation and/or discussed during facilitated public dialogue
- Comments must be received 2 days prior to the meeting date to be addressed during the meeting or a response will be sent via e-mail following the meeting
- NUCCOMM comments related to agenda topics will be addressed first followed by comments during the public comment period.
To submit questions/comments during a CEP meeting:
Use the link provided: CEP Comment Form (if attending virtually)
- Use the hardcopy CEP Question/Comment Cards available at the facility registration table near the entrance
- Comments will be added to the queue in order of receipt
- Comments related to the meeting agenda topics—to the greatest extent possible—will be addressed / discussed during facilitated public dialogue
- Dan Stetson and Marth McNicholas will facilitate
How to Sign Up to Speak
To sign up to speak:
- Complete the CEP Comment Form (if attending virtually)
- Sign up at the registration table at the entrance of the meeting venue
- The Chairman will call on individuals by name one at a time to speak
- the Microsoft Teams microphone will be opened for each individual (if attending virtually)
- each individual may speak at the microphone provided on the lectern at the facility
Each speaker will have three minutes to ask a question or deliver a comment.