Community Engagement Panel Meeting - Virtual
SONGS COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT PANEL VIRTUAL MEETING INSTRUCTIONS
The June 17 Community Engagement Panel (CEP) meeting will be conducted via Microsoft Teams as Southern California Edison and CEP members work to reduce COVID-19 exposure through actions that align with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations on physical distancing.
Members of the public will be able to listen and watch the meeting, as well as participate in a public comment period. Instructions for joining the meeting, submitting questions before and during the meeting, and signing up for public comment are located below and in the column at right.
2Q 2021 Community Engagement Panel (CEP) Meeting – via Microsoft Teams
Thursday, June 17, 2021
5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Location: via Microsoft Teams – link provided below
The meeting agenda and materials will be provided prior to event date.
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Or call in (audio only)
+1 213-297-0156,,13238268# United States, Los Angeles
Phone Conference ID: 132 382 68#
Meetings MAY be recorded only if the presenter enables the recording feature AND initiates recording. If the meeting is being recorded, you will be warned and you may either consent to recording by staying on the call or hang up and contact meeting host.
How to submit questions and comments
To submit questions in advance of a CEP meeting use the email address provided: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions submitted in advance of the meeting and related to agenda topics will be—to the greatest extent possible—addressed in the presentation and/or discussed during facilitated public dialogue
- Questions must be received 2 days prior to the meeting date to be addressed during the meeting or a response will be sent via e-mail following the meeting
- NUCCOMM questions related to agenda topics will be addressed first followed by questions asked during the public comment period.
To submit questions during a CEP meeting, use the link provided: CEP Question and Comment Form
- Questions will be added to the queue in order of receipt
- Questions related to the meeting agenda topics—to the greatest extent possible—will be addressed / discussed during facilitated public dialogue
How to sign up to speak during a CEP meeting public comment period:
- To sign up to speak, complete the CEP Question and Comment Form
- The CEP Chairman will call on individuals by name one at a time to speak and the Microsoft Teams microphone will be opened for that individual.
- Each person requesting to speak will have three minutes to provide their comments or question.
Want to Speak during the CEP Public Comment Period?
To sign up for the public comment period, complete the CEP Question Form: https://on.sce.com/cep
You may make a comment or ask a question when called upon to speak.
- The form will be added to the que in order of receipt. The CEP Chairman will call on individuals to speak and the phone line will be opened.
- The CEP Chairman will call on members of the public one at a time to allow those members of the public to comment for three minutes per person during the meeting.
- The CEP Vice Chairman and Secretary will monitor the public comment period as well as topics submitted using the CEP Question Form and, following the hour-long public comment period, will facilitate public dialogue. Questions related to the meeting agenda topics may be submitted in advance of the meeting and—to the greatest extent possible—will be addressed in the presentation and/or discussed by CEP officers as part of the facilitated dialogue